Visit Seller's Storefront.
List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller. Stock Image. Published by Amer Library Assn, New Condition: Brand New Soft cover. Save for Later. About this Item illustrated edition.
Digital book talk ideas
In Stock. Bookseller Inventory x Ask Seller a Question. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover.
MDS: | LibraryThing
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :.
Melvil Decimal System: 021
Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. Get A Copy. Paperback , pages.
Published September 1st by American Library Association. More Details Original Title.
- Le rêve américain dun enfant dAfrique : Livre II dune auto biographie en 6 volumes (Graveurs de mémoire) (French Edition).
- Influenza and Public Health: Learning from Past Pandemics (The Earthscan Science in Society Series)?
- The Inheritance Almanac: An A to Z Guide to the World of Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle).
- Account Options;
- Digital book talk ideas;
- Freely available.
Other Editions 2. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about Booktalking Bonanza , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
- Advances in Applied Microbiology: 85;
- The Upper Class Cougar MILF: Hes Overcome By Older Women, Who Lure Him Into Their Beds.
- The Librarian - a collection of five erotic stories.
- The Steel City 500: A decidedly subjective ranking of the greatest athletes to ever play on Pittsburghs diamonds, gridirons, rinks, rings, courts, tracks and more;
- Forever Young at Heart!
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. Weingand next. Wording Edition Scope, Usefulness, and Founding. Related tags 22 advocacy 26 ALA 20 archives 46 books 71 books about books 93 community 20 cybrarians 27 essays 18 history 48 information 25 information science 33 internet 32 librarian 20 librarians librarianship libraries library library and information science 30 library history 39 library marketing 23 library science LIS 33 marketing non-fiction outreach 28 Patriot Act 18 ProCollection 21 professional 18 professional development 48 promotion 21 public libraries 21 public relations 50 read 34 read in 21 reference 33 second life 19 technology 62 to-read wishlist What is MDS?