If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
Paul Sissons Coventry University Search for more papers by this author. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Labour markets sociology of work quality of work quantitative analysis of employment change. Articles Cited by. Office for official Publ.
Office for Official Publications of the European Communities , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms.
- Sonata da Chiesa No. 11 in D Major, K245 (Full Score).
- OBAMALAND: Who Is Barack Obama? B!
- Education mismatch in Europe at the turn of the century: Measurement, intensity and evolution;
- Sous le soleil des Andes (ROMAN) (French Edition);
- South Africas Renegade Reels: The Making and Public Lives of Black-Centered Films.
- Redondilhas (Ilustrado) (Literatura Lingua Portuguesa) (Portuguese Edition);
- Occupational changes that transform the middle class?
Varieties of flexicurity: reflections on key elements of flexibility and security G Vermeylen, J Hurley European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working conditions, Dublin , Fourth European Working Conditions Survey. ISSN: X. Impact Factor: 1.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Global Business and Economic Review, Vol. Indexed Scopus. Cerdeira, Pereira, T. Cerdeira , Evaluating international competitiveness and comparative advantage of European travel services, Tourism and Hospitality International Journal, 2 1 : Cerdeira , The determinants of international academic tourism demand in Europe , Tourism Economics. Viegas, M.
Economia, Gestão, Eng.ª Industrial e Turismo › economics_publications
Figueiredo, H. Rego, C. Teixeira, J. DOI: Jorge, S. A model of differentiated-product duopoly with asymmetric markets , The Manchester School, vol.
Robaina-Alves M, Moutinho V.