Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
- - 21st Century Kinematics: The NSF Workshop by J. MICHAEL MCCARTHY.
- 21st Century Kinematics: The 2012 NSF Workshop.
- Change Communications Jahrbuch 2010 (German Edition);
- La Nueva Cura Bíblica Para La Osteoporosis: Verdades antiguas, remedios naturales y los últimos hallazgos para su salud (Cura Biblica / Bible Cure) (Spanish Edition);
- Workshop on 21st Century Kinematics?
- Hebrews & You: A Readers Companion to the Book of Hebrews!
- 21st Century Kinematics : The NSF Workshop - CERN Document Server.
21st Century Kinematics
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Overview 21st Century Kinematics focuses on algebraic problems in the analysis and synthesis of mechanisms and robots, compliant mechanisms, cable-driven systems and protein kinematics. The specialist contributors provide the background for a series of presentations at the NSF Workshop.
The text shows how the analysis and design of innovative mechanical systems yield increasingly complex systems of polynomials, characteristic of those systems. In doing so, it takes advantage of increasingly sophisticated computational tools developed for numerical algebraic geometry and demonstrates the now routine derivation of polynomial systems dwarfing the landmark problems of even the recent past. The 21st Century Kinematics workshop echoes the NSF-supported Yale Mechanisms Teachers Conference that taught a generation of university educators the fundamental principles of kinematic theory.
Earn points, get exclusive coupons and save. Member-only deals Earn more points Personalized savings get more benefits. Get our Kmart mobile app download apps. Visit our other sites: Shop Sears.
Special order items
Embed Experimental. Layout options: Carousel Grid List Card.
Include data citation:. Copy to clipboard Close.
21st century kinematics : the NSF Workshop - Bates College
Cite Data - Experimental. Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces. Link Analysis Experimental. Network Analysis Inbound Links 1 1 Total. Shared in Network This resource is rare in the Library.